TIPP CITY, Ohio (WDTN) — President Donald Trump’s son, Eric Trump, held a “Make America Great Again!” rally for his father in Tipp City.
The campaign event was Wednesday at 4:30 p.m. but doors opened at 3:30 p.m. It was held at Cedar Springs Pavilion, the same location both second lady Karen Pence and Donald Trump, Jr. campaigned at.
Tickets were obtainable here. They were available on a first-come first-serve basis, with only two tickets per phone number.
- Mysterious Utah Monolith disappears
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as November comes to a close
- Zoom invite scam: Don’t click that phony ‘reactivate’ or ‘reschedule’ link!
- These are the weirdest holiday foods you can buy
- Santa’s mailbox in Miamisburg bringing Christmas joy to families this holiday