(NBC) – A Georgia woman has quite the birth story to tell one day and she’s got police body cam to prove it.
The woman was in labor headed to the hospital with her mother driving when the SUV crashed. Police say the SUV crashed into a power pole and a fence before eventually coming to a stop.
If that wasn’t scary enough, police say the newborn was no where to be found.
Eventually, an officer was able to carefully pull the baby out from under the back seat with its umbilical cord still attached.
The infant was taken to the hospital. Both mom and baby are expected to be okay.
- Coroner identifies woman hit, killed by driver in Dayton
- Poll: More than 50 percent of Ohio restaurants could close within 9 months
- Stein Mart files for bankruptcy amid pandemic turmoil
- Kentucky Derby races on with updated public safety measures in place
- OSU cuts class sizes, will test on-campus students weekly to fight COVID-19