DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A freezing rain weather alert is positioned in the Miami Valley Friday afternoon.
A freezing rain advisory is in effect from 7 p.m. Friday to noon Saturday.
This advisory will impact the following counties:
Accumulations could reach between one-to two-tenths of an inch.
Never let the weather catch you by surprise again. The trusted weather experts at Storm Team 2 deliver Dayton, OH’s most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Unlike other weather apps, you’ll get a local forecast that is customized for you.
Download the WDTN Weather app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you’ll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use WDTN Weather to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The WDTN Weather app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Dayton, OH
- The latest video forecast from Storm Team 2
- Current weather conditions for Dayton, OH and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
- News and weather headlines from WDTN 2