BRUNSWICK, Ohio (WJW) — Severe weather hit parts of Northeast Ohio Tuesday night into early Wednesday morning.
At one point, there was a tornado warning in effect for several counties including Medina.
One FOX 8 viewer caught on video what appears to be a tornado in Brunswick.
Jared Svoboda told us the video was taken on Southbridge Blvd. He said he was looking west towards I-71.
The National Weather Service is looking into the reports.
- Biden hails House passage of $1.9T virus bill, now to Senate
- Judge approves $650M Facebook privacy lawsuit settlement
- Golden Globes’ pandemic changes: Winners to accept awards from home in live broadcast
- Oil company mistakenly delivers 100+ gallons to wrong Rhode Island address, flooding the basement
- As restaurants reopen, Ohioans petition DeWine to give workers COVID vaccine