EATON, Ohio (WDTN) – Visiting Judge James Brogan said he would hold off his ruling in the trial of former Ohio State Highway Patrol officer Chris Ward until Monday.
The trial, which began on Tuesday, Dec. 11, was expected to be decided on Friday, the day Ward gave testimony regarding each of the charges against him.
- Taking this step after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine makes a difference, CDC says
- Fire burning underground in Utah can’t be extinguished
- From gift cards to cash: these fitness apps pay you to get in shape
- Stimulus checks: What we know about how people are spending the $1,400
- Road in Beavercreek closes Saturday