EATON, Ohio (WDTN) – Visiting Judge James Brogan said he would hold off his ruling in the trial of former Ohio State Highway Patrol officer Chris Ward until Monday.
The trial, which began on Tuesday, Dec. 11, was expected to be decided on Friday, the day Ward gave testimony regarding each of the charges against him.
- Arizona tops states most resistant to wearing masks, study says
- Closest images ever taken of the sun released, reveal ‘campfires’ near surface
- Springfield to distribute bus passes with leftover shuttle money
- Youngstown pastor returns to loving church family after 100 days fighting COVID-19
- Number of laid-off workers seeking jobless aid stuck at 1.3M