EATON, Ohio (WDTN) – Visiting Judge James Brogan said he would hold off his ruling in the trial of former Ohio State Highway Patrol officer Chris Ward until Monday.
The trial, which began on Tuesday, Dec. 11, was expected to be decided on Friday, the day Ward gave testimony regarding each of the charges against him.
- A routine physical at school may have saved a Memphis boy’s life
- Poll: Many in US support Trump decision to kill Iran general
- U.S. 35 EB reopens after early morning crash
- Houston building explosion shakes city, scatters debris
- Ohio school voucher program debate heats up as Feb. 1 enrollment date nears