DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – United Rehabilitation Services is hoping to reopen after a deep cleaning of its facilities.
The facility remains closed due to Governor DeWine’s closure of all childcare and adult day programs, but URS is looking into the needs of their clients and is deciding how to best serve them.
URS says it plans to begin offering in-home support and small group adult day activities sometime in the next two to three weeks.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Tuesday update: DeWine briefing scheduled for 2pm
- Rapper accused of fraudulently getting $1.2M in jobless benefits after boastful music video
- Kidnapping suspect arrested, awaiting extradition to Ohio
- ‘Glitter bomb’ sent to employee of 911 center in Pennsylvania
- Netflix previews Chadwick Boseman’s final performance in ‘Ma Rainey’