LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — After months of closure, Wynn Las Vegas announced Monday it will reopen its buffet on Thursday, June 18. This is the first buffet on the Las Vegas Strip to announce reopening since all resorts’ buffets closed three months ago because of COVID-19 concerns.
The Buffet will reopen with an “all-you-can-eat” approach, which will combine “the abundance of the traditional buffet with the benefits of a full-service restaurant,” Wynn Las Vegas stated in a news release.
The experience will be slightly different, as the buffet will now be brought to the guests by servers. Wynn’s buffet will have unlimited servings of nearly 90 dishes, which guests can choose from using a menu.
The food selections will then be served to guests at their table. Those dining at the Buffet will have the option to reorder as many times as they’d like within a two-hour period.
The Buffet will serve new items including:
- Double cut lamb chops with truffle spinach and crispy onions
- Steak and lobster topped with a Bearnaise sauce
- Lobster ravioli featuring roasted red peppers and fennel and finished with saffron sauce
- Old Bay braised shrimp and scallops served with a spicy tomato compote
Some desserts that will be served include chocolate-dipped rice krispies, crème brulee and 13 flavors of ice creams and sorbets.
The Buffet at Wynn will also offer two limitless pour packages available for $24.99 and $29.99. They include a selection of beer, wine, sparkling wine, rose, signature cocktails and more.
- Weekday brunch: $36.99
- Weekday dinner: $59.99
- Weekend brunch: $48.99
- Weekend dinner: $65.99
Wynn says its buffet will reopen with health and safety guidelines including physical distancing, touchless technologies and both disposable single-use and QR code downloadable menus.
Reservations are required to eat the Buffet. Instead of paying before eating, visitors will pay at the end of their meal in an effort to expedite entry.
Guests can make reservations or be added to the waitlist with a QR code that will be displayed at the entrance of The Buffet. Reservations can also be made online HERE.
Hours of Operation
The Buffet is open:
- Sunday: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.,
- Monday – Thursday: 11:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.,
- Friday: 11:30 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday from 8 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- COVID-19 outbreak identified at Preble County rehabilitation center
- Man shot, hit by car near Dunbar High School
- DLM associate wins Ohio Best Bagger competition broadcasted on ESPN
- Dayton Sewing Collaborative donating masks to students for back-to-school season
- One person shot near Grandview Medical Center