(CNN) – If you have any White Castle frozen burgers sitting in your freezer — you may want to throw them out.
The company recalled several varieties due to possible listeria contamination.
Some of the packages include: 6 packs of hamburgers, cheeseburgers, and jalapeno cheeseburgers.
Larger 16 pack versions of hamburgers and cheeseburgers are also part of the recall.
All of the products have best by dates of August 2020.
There are no reports of any illnesses but you shouldn’t eat the sandwiches to be safe.
You can get a refund for the affected products.
- Foundation in memory of Derrick Fudge planning first relief mission to Lake Charles after Laura and Sally storms
- Five people injured in US-35 crash between Beavercreek and Xenia
- Coronavirus in Ohio: 951 new cases, four new deaths reported Saturday
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- 16 shot, 2 fatally, at party in Rochester, police say