(CNN) – A Nebraska State Patrol trooper chatted up a little girl about the movie “Frozen” to help keep her mind off a scary situation.
It came after her family’s car slid into a ditch near Waterloo Wednesday.
A mom and her kids were inside.
As the trooper was getting the girl situated in a truck, he drew on his dad skills and displayed his knowledge of Frozen.
He succeeded in making sure she stayed calm and distracted from the situation.
- Troopers urge caution in work zones after recent crashes
- Annual Day of Caring pancake breakfasts spur volunteer efforts
- New Orion roller coaster gets first test runs at Kings Island
- Police investigating attempted armed robbery at Taco Bell
- Newman confirms he suffered head injury in Daytona 500 crash