(CNN) – A Nebraska State Patrol trooper chatted up a little girl about the movie “Frozen” to help keep her mind off a scary situation.
It came after her family’s car slid into a ditch near Waterloo Wednesday.
A mom and her kids were inside.
As the trooper was getting the girl situated in a truck, he drew on his dad skills and displayed his knowledge of Frozen.
He succeeded in making sure she stayed calm and distracted from the situation.
- Ohio unemployment numbers raise another 200,000
- CarMax to furlough more than 15,000 associates
- Georgia bar owner removes $3,714 worth of bills stapled to the walls to give to unemployed staff
- Record 16.8 million have sought US jobless aid since virus crisis began
- Dayton health centers get $1.7M in coronavirus relief grants