WASHINGTON (WDTN) – President Trump signed executive orders Wednesday afternoon on transparency in federal guidance and government.
The pair of orders requires agencies to seek public input before issuing regulations to protect small businesses and families.
CNBC reports that the order will give businesses and families the chances to argue their side before they are hit with fines and regulations.
- Heat wave continues with 5 days in a row
- 2 stabbed after dispute in Harrison Township
- At least 12 wounded in shooting at South Carolina nightclub
- Tipp City Fourth of July celebration not stopped by COVID-19
- Huber Heights marches forward with parade plans and 4th of July events