WASHINGTON (WDTN) – President Trump signed executive orders Wednesday afternoon on transparency in federal guidance and government.
The pair of orders requires agencies to seek public input before issuing regulations to protect small businesses and families.
CNBC reports that the order will give businesses and families the chances to argue their side before they are hit with fines and regulations.
- Inauguration prop bets: How long will Biden’s address last?
- New COVID variant in California tied to multiple outbreaks
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- Wilberforce University among HBCU’s to receive loan forgiveness from Congress
- ‘It has been the greatest honor:’ first lady Melania Trump releases farewell message