WASHINGTON (WDTN) – President Trump signed executive orders Wednesday afternoon on transparency in federal guidance and government.
The pair of orders requires agencies to seek public input before issuing regulations to protect small businesses and families.
CNBC reports that the order will give businesses and families the chances to argue their side before they are hit with fines and regulations.
- Vacant West Dayton building to be converted to healthy, affordable market
- Video: Driver smashes through traffic arm, jumps Florida drawbridge
- Dayton community leaders discuss current unemployment crisis
- Home where Mister Rogers once lived goes up for sale
- Democrats to unveil bill to expand US Supreme Court by four justices