WASHINGTON (WDTN) – President Trump signed executive orders Wednesday afternoon on transparency in federal guidance and government.
The pair of orders requires agencies to seek public input before issuing regulations to protect small businesses and families.
CNBC reports that the order will give businesses and families the chances to argue their side before they are hit with fines and regulations.
- Ohio school voucher program debate heats up as Feb. 1 enrollment date nears
- ‘It makes a big difference,’ Gov. DeWine applauds Springfield food bank’s grand opening
- Lawsuit filed against roofing contractor for allegedly ripping off tornado victims
- State launches new program between schools, businesses
- Virginia officer dies after being dragged by vehicle fleeing traffic stop