(KING/NBC News) A small plane was forced to land in Spanaway, Washington Thursday morning after a “fuel system malfunction.”
The plane landed in traffic on Pacific Avenue according to Washington State Patrol.
A State Patrol vehicle’s dashboard camera recorded the landing.
The single-prop KR2 plane came down at approximately 8:15 a.m., and the trooper “just happened to be in the right place at the right time,” according to Trooper Johnna Batiste.
- Republicans, Democrats disagree on how to address police reforms
- Brookville man arrested for burglary
- Seattle mayor to ban tear gas for next 30 days amid protests
- Lawmakers press CDC in wake of decreased rate of child immunizations during pandemic
- Lawmakers and defense officials push back on Trump’s use of U.S. Military in Washington