(CNN) – September is National Baby Safety Month, and Walmart is using the opportunity to trade gift cards for your old car seats.
Customers can trade in the car seat their child has outgrown for a 30 dollar Walmart gift card.
The super store is partnering with recycling business TerraCycle to help keep car seats out of landfills.
There’s a two-car seat trade-in limit per household.
You can go on the Walmart website for a list of participating locations.
The events will go through September 30.
- Several Brown Street businesses forced to close early due to water main break
- 15 arrested in California child sex sting – including highway patrol officer, prison employee
- Can Congress save the live music industry before it’s too late?
- New stimulus check plan would give even more money to families
- Bars recap first weekend of 10 p.m. last call order, calling it “latest blow”