(CNN) – September is National Baby Safety Month, and Walmart is using the opportunity to trade gift cards for your old car seats.
Customers can trade in the car seat their child has outgrown for a 30 dollar Walmart gift card.
The super store is partnering with recycling business TerraCycle to help keep car seats out of landfills.
There’s a two-car seat trade-in limit per household.
You can go on the Walmart website for a list of participating locations.
The events will go through September 30.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Fairborn motorcycle club donates and delivers food to seniors this holiday season
- Attic fire in Fairborn was likely caused by faulty breaker
- Snow and Winter Precip impacts for Monday and Tuesday
- Snow will make a messy commute Monday
- Scott City fourth-grader rescues another student with Heimlich maneuver