(NBC) – Police in Massachusetts catch an unusual larceny on camera, right in their own police station. The thief? An adorable service dog named Ben.
The golden retriever decided to take toys officers had collected for The Santa Foundation and hoard them.
The Franklin Police Department posted the video to its Facebook page saying they learned a valuable lesson. One, keep the door closed and two, keep the toys elevated.
An internal investigation into the crime is pretty much closed at this point considering the suspect was caught in the act and the slobber on the toys matched that of service dog Ben.
- DeWine announces plan to rollback state curfew
- Dr. Fauci is highest-paid federal employee, report says
- Down payment tax credit: Biden housing plans include help for first-time buyers
- Dayton man part of 1st private space crew paying $55M each to fly to station
- Vanessa Bryant on 1-year anniversary of Kobe and Gianna’s deaths: ‘I will never understand’