MORGAN CITY, La. (BRPROUD) – So you think you are safe when you are right outside your house?
Louisiana resident Sarah Ribardi is lucky to be alive after finding out that stepping outside your front door can sometimes be dangerous.
While Ribardi was outside her front door, lightning struck the house next door.
That one lightning strike caused damage to multiple houses.
This is what it looked like after the lightning strike:
There is no word on the condition of the cat seen running at the end of the video.
- Big Time Sports: Big Ten’s last unbeaten falls as race to the top tightens
- Democrats support President Joe Biden’s executive orders, Republicans critical of changes
- Dr. Fauci addresses coronavirus mutations, state of pandemic in first briefing of Biden administration
- Girls inspired as Vice President Kamala Harris takes oath
- Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill