(CNN) – Trader Joe’s egg salad and old fashioned potato salad have been recalled due to possible listeria contamination.
The products have been removed from stores out of an abundance of caution.
Customers who have already purchased it are advised to throw it away or return it to any Trader Joe’s for a full refund.
Symptoms of infection include high fever, severe headaches, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea.
No illnesses have been reported.
- Two officers hit by car during protest in New York
- Four officers shot in St. Louis amid night of violent protests
- ‘It’s the right thing to do’: People out cleaning up streets after weekend protests
- City of Springfield to hold virtual meeting June 2
- Officer shot in the head in Las Vegas on life support