DETROIT (AP) — Toyota is recalling nearly 700,000 vehicles in the U.S. because the fuel pumps can fail and cause engines to stall. That can increase the risk of a crash.
The recall covers certain 2018 and 2019 Lexus LS 500, LC 500, RC 350, RC 300, GS 350, IS 300, ES 350, LX 570, GX 460, and RX 350 models. Also included are certain 2018 and 2019 Toyota 4Runner, Camry, Highlander, Land Cruiser, Sequoia, Sienna, Tacoma, and Tundra models. Some 2019 models also are affected including the Avalon and Corolla.
Toyota is still developing repairs. Owners will be notified by mail in mid-March.
- Whaley says addressing gun violence is top of list at mayors conference in D.C.
- Driver injured after rollover crash in Trotwood
- Body found behind Springfield hotel identified
- Mother facing multiple charges after 16-year-old weighs in at 26 pounds
- China shuts down more cities in bid to contain deadly virus