A top Trump campaign aide has tested positive for the coronavirus.
The president’s team confirmed that Kimberly Guilfoyle, a top fundraiser for the campaign and the girlfriend of Trump’s eldest son Donald Trump Jr., had tested positive for the virus while in South Dakota.
Both Guilfoyle and Trump Jr., who serves as a top surrogate for the president, are isolating themselves and have canceled public events, according to Sergio Gor, chief of staff to the Trump campaign’s finance committee.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- UD students start moving back to campus with added COVID-19 precautions
- Miami Valley football coaches hopeful for games after OHSAA reveals plan
- Pres. Trump holds Friday evening briefing
- Coronavirus: Testing types and reliability
- Mayors call for more federal aid to avoid cuts to essential services, jobs