“Understandably, many of our Grace family have shared their feelings of grief and loss over this tragic event. However, it is important to remember this: We have only lost our House – we have not lost our Home!” the school said on its website.
That resilient attitude was reflected in the senior class photo taken recently. All of the students came together to pose in front of the now destroyed building wearing masks and standing six feet apart.
Their school may be gone, but their memories will last forever.
- Biden plans to boost US manufacturers; govt to buy more American goods
- California stay-at-home orders lifted, state confirms
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s what is holding up those $1,400 payments
- Ohio lawmakers comment on Sen. Portman’s decision to not run for reelection
- Biden reversing Trump ban on transgender people in military