(NBC News) A Pennsylvania women found quite the surprise when she lifted the hood of her car: more than 200 walnuts stored by a sneaky squirrel!
Chris Persic said in a Facebook post that his wife called him from a library in Pittsburgh saying her car smelled like it was burning and was making a weird sound.
He told her to pop the hood, and she found over 200 walnuts and a huge amount of grass.
They took the SUV into the shop, where they found even more nuts, but luckily no extensive damage.
- Home where Mister Rogers once lived goes up for sale
- Democrats to unveil bill to expand US Supreme Court by four justices
- Body found in Mississippi River identified as missing LSU student
- Lawmakers worried removing troops from Afghanistan will create space for terror groups
- House committee investigates opioid abuse spike during pandemic