(NBC News) A Pennsylvania women found quite the surprise when she lifted the hood of her car: more than 200 walnuts stored by a sneaky squirrel!
Chris Persic said in a Facebook post that his wife called him from a library in Pittsburgh saying her car smelled like it was burning and was making a weird sound.
He told her to pop the hood, and she found over 200 walnuts and a huge amount of grass.
They took the SUV into the shop, where they found even more nuts, but luckily no extensive damage.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- America’s cars could soon stop drunk drivers from driving at all
- Trump rule may mean 1 million kids lose automatic free lunch
- NASA asks Congress for more money to get back to the moon
- Study links seasonal allergies to crime rate
- Sheriff’s Office receives donation for new K-9 in honor of fallen officer