(NBC News) A Pennsylvania women found quite the surprise when she lifted the hood of her car: more than 200 walnuts stored by a sneaky squirrel!
Chris Persic said in a Facebook post that his wife called him from a library in Pittsburgh saying her car smelled like it was burning and was making a weird sound.
He told her to pop the hood, and she found over 200 walnuts and a huge amount of grass.
They took the SUV into the shop, where they found even more nuts, but luckily no extensive damage.
- ‘It has been the greatest honor:’ first lady Melania Trump releases farewell message
- Biden to block Trump’s plan to lift COVID-19 European travel restrictions
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief
- 2 Champaign County residents arrested on federal charges related to involvement at Capitol riot
- Hundreds gather in Dayton’s Wright-Dunbar neighborhood to march on MLK Day