(CNN) – The audio streaming site Spotify now has playlists aimed at soothing lonely dogs.
Spotify announced Wednesday that it has launched a range of playlists curated specifically for pets.
The service, which has 113 million subscribers, is also offering a new podcast intended to comfort dogs left on their own.
Called “My Dog’s Favourite Podcast,” it was created by animal experts and features reassuring human voices, relaxing music, and ambient sounds.
- Stein Mart files for bankruptcy amid pandemic turmoil
- Kentucky Derby races on with updated public safety measures in place
- OSU cuts class sizes, will test on-campus students weekly to fight COVID-19
- Media mogul Sumner Redstone dies at 97
- Ohio Secretary of State giving update on state’s election preparedness