(CNN) – You might want to take a close look inside your refrigerator.
Mill Stream Corp. is voluntarily recalling cold smoked salmon for fear of possible botulism.
That form of food poisoning can cause general weakness, double-vision, dizziness and abdominal distention.
In some cases, it can also be fatal.
The potentially tainted products were sold from March through September of this year in sealed packages.
Officials say no related illnesses have been reported thus far.
Among the states affected: Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Ohio, Texas and Virginia.
Consumers with questions should contact the company for more information.
- Peaceful protest planned for Huber Heights shopping center
- Dayton VA Medical Center returns to full patient capacity
- Animal Planet star branches out to Gatlinburg to build 8 treehouses
- PHOTOS: Protesters gather across the Miami Valley
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 38,111 cases, 2,370 deaths reported