(CNN) – The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame announced its 2020 inductees on Wednesday.
Depeche Mode, The Doobie Brothers, Whitney Houston, Nine Inch Nails, The Notorious B.I.G. and T-Rex will be joining rock ‘n’ roll’s exclusive club.
A band or performer can’t be nominated until 25 years after their first album is released.
The 35th annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony takes place May 2 in Cleveland.
It will be broadcast live on HBO.
- 2020 Masters tournament to tee off in November with no patrons or guests
- Coroner identifies woman hit, killed by driver in Dayton
- Poll: More than 50 percent of Ohio restaurants could close within 9 months
- Stein Mart files for bankruptcy amid pandemic turmoil
- Kentucky Derby races on with updated public safety measures in place