(CNN) – Hurricane Dorian has caused plenty of fear and anxiety, but there’s another Dorian that will bring joy and comfort.
Deputies in Orange County, Florida found a puppy in a vehicle that had been abandoned and was partially flooded.
They named puppy “Dorian.”
Even though she was wet and scared, Dorian is in good health.
She is being turned over to the county’s animal services to find her new forever home.
- Teen stabbed in Troy, suspect in custody
- Sunny but cool for the last weekend of summer
- State, local politicians react to the death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- 16-year-old shot in back at Wilkinson Plaza
- First Black Voter Day encourages voter registration, election participation in Black community