(NBC) – Toyota is planning to cut North American production by nearly a third through October, according to a report out Monday morning from Reuters.
Toyota is gradually resuming output at its seven North American sites, including one in Alabama.
Toyota will build about 800 thousand vehicles at plants in the United States, Canada and Mexico from April through to the end of October.
That’s down 29 percent from the same seven months of 2019.
- Peaceful protest planned for Huber Heights shopping center
- Dayton VA Medical Center returns to full patient capacity
- Animal Planet star branches out to Gatlinburg to build 8 treehouses
- PHOTOS: Protesters gather across the Miami Valley
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 38,111 cases, 2,370 deaths reported