(CNN) – The pumpkin spice craze may have started with coffee drinks but now it seems like the flavor has been added to just about everything you can put in or on your body.
That includes pumpkin spiced ice cream, cereal, and even deodorant. And this fall, hard seltzer is jumping on the bandwagon.
The VIVE brand is launching a pumpkin spice hard seltzer in September. It’s a very limited release though, only available at Kroger stores in Ohio, Kentucky, and Tennessee.
Six packs of VIVE pumpkin spice hard seltzer will go for a suggested retail price of $9.99.
- J&J vaccine not linked to death of college student from Columbus, coroner says
- NYPD: Ohio man with assault rifle arrested in Times Square subway station
- Clark County issues boil advisory for Lawrenceville water district starting Monday
- Vaccine clinics to relocate from Dayton Convention Center and Bethesda Temple
- Greene County man accused of shooting ODNR officer federally charged for illegal gun possession