BETHESDA, Md. (AP) — President Donald Trump says he’s leaving the military hospital where he has been treated for three days for symptoms of COVID-19 and will continue his recovery at the White House.
Trump tweeted: “I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. … I feel better than I did 20 years ago!
He is expected to make the journey aboard the presidential helicopter, Marine One.
Trump’s return comes as the White House is still learning of the scale of the outbreak within the complex . Press secretary Kayleigh McEnany tested positive for the coronavirus Monday morning.
- Biden plans swift moves to protect and advance LGBTQ rights
- Tony Hsieh, former Zappos CEO, dies at 46
- With no action by Washington, states race to offer virus aid
- New City Church to host tree lighting in Northridge on Dec. 5
- Santa, Mrs. Claus to visit Middletown neighborhoods on weekends starting Saturday