(CNN) – The wait is almost over! Popeyes’ fried chicken sandwich is returning Sunday, November 3.
The fast food chain had to stop selling the item just two weeks after it launched in August.
But Popeyes says the battered and breaded white meat filet, topped with pickles and mayo or spicy Cajun spread is here to stay!
The “extraordinary demand” the first time around was driven by a viral social media spat between competitors.
Specifically, Chick-fil-a, which sells a similar sandwich.
Popeyes is already taking a dig at them, relaunching the sandwich on a Sunday when Chick-fil-a is closed.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Bouncer discusses life four months after Oregon District shooting
- Police investigating after armed robbery at Dayton Family Dollar
- Montana dog found in West Virginia starts journey home for the holidays
- Senate prepares for possible impeachment trial
- House Democrats unveil articles of impeachment against Trump