(CNN) – The wait is almost over! Popeyes’ fried chicken sandwich is returning Sunday, November 3.
The fast food chain had to stop selling the item just two weeks after it launched in August.
But Popeyes says the battered and breaded white meat filet, topped with pickles and mayo or spicy Cajun spread is here to stay!
The “extraordinary demand” the first time around was driven by a viral social media spat between competitors.
Specifically, Chick-fil-a, which sells a similar sandwich.
Popeyes is already taking a dig at them, relaunching the sandwich on a Sunday when Chick-fil-a is closed.
- Pro-levy Bellbrook parents continue to rally for upcoming May ballot
- Half of US adults have received at least one COVID-19 shot
- NASA’s Mars helicopter is set to take history-making flight Monday. Here’s how to watch it
- Two people shot on North Upland Avenue in Dayton
- You can pay to spend a night floating in a tent on the Great Miami River