(CNN) – The wait is almost over! Popeyes’ fried chicken sandwich is returning Sunday, November 3.
The fast food chain had to stop selling the item just two weeks after it launched in August.
But Popeyes says the battered and breaded white meat filet, topped with pickles and mayo or spicy Cajun spread is here to stay!
The “extraordinary demand” the first time around was driven by a viral social media spat between competitors.
Specifically, Chick-fil-a, which sells a similar sandwich.
Popeyes is already taking a dig at them, relaunching the sandwich on a Sunday when Chick-fil-a is closed.
- Bellbrook women’s soccer team climbs thousands of stairs to raise money
- Dayton woman awarded $500k grant to restore historic YWCA building in West Dayton
- SWAT called after wanted suspect found in Dayton
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 64,214 cases, 3,036 deaths
- FAA investigating plane crash in Green Township