(WGBA) Some “boo-tiful” babies in Green Bay, Wisconsin are ready for Halloween!
The Aurora Baycare Medical Center’s NICU wing is holding a costume contest for its pint-sized patients.
On Thursday, nurses squeezed the preemies into outfits that their parents brought, or that staff provided.
The NICU posted pictures of the newborns on its Facebook page, and asked people to vote on the cutest babies of the bunch.
The hospital will be giving out prizes to the proud parents who picked the “spook-tacular” costumes on November 1.
- Several Brown Street businesses forced to close early due to water main break
- 15 arrested in California child sex sting – including highway patrol officer, prison employee
- Can Congress save the live music industry before it’s too late?
- New stimulus check plan would give even more money to families
- Bars recap first weekend of 10 p.m. last call order, calling it “latest blow”