(CNN) – The cold never bothered them, anyway.
Three newborns at St. Luke’s South Hospital near Kansas City are getting the full “Frozen” treatment.
Infant versions of Olaf the Snowman, Anna, and Elsa are melting hearts in the nursery.
Even when they outgrow those outfits, they’ll have the legacy of starting their lives when “Frozen 2” started its theatrical run.
The sequel to 2013’s mega-hit film is expected to make about 100 million dollars this weekend.
Although these little bundles of “Frozen” joy likely won’t be among the theater goers.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Christmas trees for tornado relief: Holiday fundraiser gives back to Trotwood community
- House to vote on bill lowering prescription drug prices
- Lawmakers at odds over how to lower prescription drug prices
- Judiciary Committee begins deliberations on articles of impeachment
- FAA predicted more deadly MAX jet crashes