WEST MIFFLIN, Pa. (AP) – Police are seeking a woman who they say urinated on potatoes at a Walmart in western Pennsylvania.
West Mifflin police posted surveillance photos on their Twitter account. It is not known when the incident took place.
A Walmart representative said an employee saw what the woman was doing.
In a statement, Walmart told the station it “it immediately disposed of the affected products and sanitized the area.”
Walmart says it is working with police to find the person and have her prosecuted.
West Mifflin is about ten miles southeast of Pittsburgh.
The incident comes weeks after video posted on social media showed people licking ice cream from freezers at Walmarts in Texas and Louisiana.
- Premier Health to offer antibody therapy to some COVID-19 patients
- U.S. breaks COVID-19 hospitalization record with over 100,000 patients
- Salvation Army’s Red Kettle goes virtual
- DISH Network ends contract with Nexstar Wednesday evening
- Cute puppy pics used to bait victims as online scams spike amid pandemic, BBB warns