(CNN) – You can now apply to be a “hotdogger” and see the country through the windshield of the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile.
Oscar Mayer is hiring drivers for a one-year assignment.
The company has posted positions for ‘hotdoggers,’ a full-time job plus benefits.
It’s looking for graduating college seniors who could promote the brand at events and on social media bringing “miles of smiles to millions.”
The Wienermobile has become an American icon for over 80 years, and you can’t miss it when it’s in your city!
So can you cut the mustard?
There’s only one way to find out!
- Rescheduled 5K race held to raise money for families this winter
- Soon-to-open Gem City Market hosts community cleanup event in Dayton
- Kroc Center vaccine clinic targets Hispanic community in effort to increase vaccinations
- One person taken to hospital after car flips on its top in Dayton
- Lawsuit: Virginia police officers threatened man and his career during traffic stop