Sir Sean Connery, the original James Bond actor, has died at age 90.
The BBC reported the news Saturday morning.
The Scottish actor is best known for his role in the James Bond films, starring in seven of them between 1962 and 1983.
Connery was knighted by Queen Elizabeth in 2000.
- Virtual bake sale gives back to Miami Valley children with critical illnesses
- Michigan mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID
- Snow showers this weekend with light accumulations possible
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- HHS Secretary Azar ‘still serving the American people’ as he submits resignation effective Jan. 20