PHILADELPHIA (CNN) – The Philadelphia Flyers, a team in the National Hockey League, has introduced a room designed for fans to take out their rage on random items.
The team announced Tuesday a ‘disassembly room’ to let fans express their urge for destruction in a contained environment inside the team’s arena, Wells Fargo Center.
Fans will be able to destroy items like guitars, televisions, and dishware using a variety of tools, from baseball bats to hockey sticks.
This is the first ‘rage room’ built inside a professional sports arena in the United States, although the concept was first seen about 10 years ago in Japan and has since spread to the United States.
- Pres. Trump, Biden hold campaign events in battleground states
- Driver crawls out of flipped car in Dayton
- Tropical Storm Zeta forecast to intensify into hurricane as it enters Gulf
- VP Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- One dead in motorcycle crash in Dayton