SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – If you’re having some trouble getting onto your Netflix account or streaming your favorite shows or movies right now, it’s not just you!
Netflix says it is experiencing issues streaming on all devices.
“We are working to resolve the problem and we apologize for any inconvenience,” the company said on its website.
Multiple people confirmed on social media they were having issues with the streaming service.
No word on when the streaming service will be back up, so hang tight!
This is a developing story.
- Tony Hsieh, former Zappos CEO, dies at 46
- With no action by Washington, states race to offer virus aid
- New City Church to host tree lighting in Northridge on Dec. 5
- Santa, Mrs. Claus to visit Middletown neighborhoods on weekends starting Saturday
- One person killed, another wounded in California Black Friday mall shooting
Latest News Headlines: