(CNN) – The National Basketball Association is trying to “net” in more viewers.
It’s launching a new, streaming service that allows people to pay a monthly or annual fee for the product.
Customers would have access to live games and other shows like “The Warmup” and “NBA CrunchTime.”
The app will also have old games.
Having NBA TV goes for $6.99 cents a month or $59.99 per year.
- Delta variant possibly fueling ‘breakthrough’ COVID cases, doctors encourage mask wearing and caution
- It’s here! WDTN debuts new look, new technology
- 2 semis crash, I-70 WB closed in Preble County
- The Clark County Fair back after a year off due to the pandemic
- Alabama governor on rise in COVID-19 cases: ‘It’s time to start blaming the unvaccinated’