(CNN) – The National Basketball Association is trying to “net” in more viewers.
It’s launching a new, streaming service that allows people to pay a monthly or annual fee for the product.
Customers would have access to live games and other shows like “The Warmup” and “NBA CrunchTime.”
The app will also have old games.
Having NBA TV goes for $6.99 cents a month or $59.99 per year.
- Dayton Police: 15 arrested after protests
- Mayor Whaley announces curfew for downtown
- Ohio order signed to reopen daycare centers; officially reopen Sunday
- National Guard activated, moving into Columbus; curfew announced
- Rep. Joyce Beatty, Columbus City Council President Hardin pepper-sprayed during protest