(CNN) – Tesla owners may soon have cars that sound like horses, or goats, or farts.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk tweeted his company plans to launch customizable horn and movement sounds for its cars.
Movement sounds are artificially produced noises electric cars make to help warn pedestrians they are in motion, since they run so quietly.
Most manufacturers opt for a futuristic “whirring” sound, but Musk wants coconuts, goats, and flatulence.
The coconuts are likely reference to a scene in “Monty Python and the Holy Grail” where coconuts banging together were used to mimic the sounds of a horse trotting.
As for the farts, it’s unclear the exact nature of the gas musk has in mind. The eccentric executive also says he may give owners the option to upload their own sounds for the car’s horn.
Customized horn & movement sounds (coconuts being one, of course) coming to Teslas soon— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 6, 2019
💨 & 🐐 sounds too (also, of course)— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 6, 2019
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say
- Remains found in search for 1921 Tulsa race massacre victims
- Veteran adjusts to life with PTSD with the help of a well-trained pup
- From puppy to service dog: Training, patience and about $40,000
- Republicans say Democrats planning to pack the Supreme Court