(CNN) – One of the companies working on a coronavirus vaccine said Wednesday that it’s on track to finish enrollment for a Phase Three study before October.
Moderna also said it plans to make the vaccine affordable — below 40 dollars per dose for most customers.
This comes as all drug companies are being closely watched to see what they plan to charge for COVID-19 treatments.
In June, Biotech Gilead Sciences revealed that its remdesivir drug would cost more than 500 dollars a vial for people with private health insurance.
Moderna is just one of several U.S. drug companies racing to come up with a successful vaccine. Novavax and Pfizer have also had promising vaccine results so far.
- Federal order requires face masks for travelers; Dayton International Airport already has policy in place
- Premier Health vaccine clinic at UD Arena moves indoors
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- FBI: 33 missing children, including some who were sexually exploited, found in California operation
- Ohio family grateful for pardon from President Trump