(CNN) – One meal has made kids “happy” for four decades.
The McDonald’s Happy Meal is celebrating its 40th anniversary, and to mark the milestone, they are bringing back some old school Happy Meal toys.
Beanie Babies, the Hamburglar, and Power Rangers are just some of the retro toys that’ll be making a comeback.
If you want to grab one, you better act fast.
The toy lineup returns November 7 through the 11.
- ‘It has been the greatest honor:’ first lady Melania Trump releases farewell message
- Biden to block Trump’s plan to lift COVID-19 European travel restrictions
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief
- 2 Champaign County residents arrested on federal charges related to involvement at Capitol riot
- Hundreds gather in Dayton’s Wright-Dunbar neighborhood to march on MLK Day