(CNN) – McDonald’s is bringing back a fan favorite! Thursday, the fast food chain announced the McRib will return to menus next week.
McDonald’s first launched the iconic sandwich in 1981.
It features a seasoned boneless pork patty, barbecue sauce, onions, and pickles on a hoagie-style sesame seed bun.
Not every location is getting the popular menu item.
McDonald’s says the sandwich will appear at just over ten thousand U.S. restaurants for a limited time.
The McRib could go on sale as soon as Monday, October 7.
- Above normal temperatures likely for Spring
- PHOTOS: Community remembers 6-year-old James Hutchinson, reacts to his death
- Biden involved with Senate Dems to pass $1.9T relief package
- Dayton Police Department expects 50% of staff to get the vaccine when it’s available
- 2nd lost Jacob Lawrence painting found, 3 more remain missing