(NBC News) Time is running out to take care of holiday errands, but there is a new trend of gift giving that doesn’t involve any wrapping paper.
A new report from market research firm Mintel shows half of Americans prefer experience gifts to tangible ones. Those numbers are even higher for Gen-Z and Millennials.
Popular options include tickets to a concert or sporting event, cooking classes or even blowing off holiday stress in a “rage room.”
Travel is another popular gift, and massages or manicures are presents that pamper.
- Taking this step after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine makes a difference, CDC says
- Fire burning underground in Utah can’t be extinguished
- From gift cards to cash: these fitness apps pay you to get in shape
- Stimulus checks: What we know about how people are spending the $1,400
- Road in Beavercreek closes Saturday