(CNN) – Kroger has reversed its ban on Visa credit cards.
Store officials say they will now take Visa at all locations. The supermarket chain banned the credit cards back in April, citing high fees charged to retailers.
At the time, Kroger said those fees inflate food prices which impacts customers.
- How you can register for the next vaccination clinic in Montgomery County
- US traffic deaths spike even as pandemic cuts miles traveled
- Smash-and-grab robber targets TikTok’s Fleetwood Mac skateboarder guy
- Teacher had to lock sub out of Florida classroom after he attacked students, police say
- ‘She was so little:’ Mom delivers premature ‘miracle’ baby in car during Texas storm