Krispy Kreme is bringing back its pumpkin spice glazed doughnut just in time for fall.
The chain says you can bring in a not-so-tasty pumpkin spice flavored treat and trade it in for a doughnut, for free.
This year Krispy Kreme has three varieties to choose from: the pumpkin spice doughnut is filled with a specially-made cheesecake cream. There is also a pumpkin spice glazed doughnut and pumpkin spice cake doughnut.
But you better hurry, these treats won’t last long. They will only be available from September 2 through September 8.
- ‘I honestly teared up’: Man finds massive 9 carat diamond at Arkansas park
- Massachusetts man dies from eating bags of black licorice
- Greenville pastor skydives to raise money for Type 1 diabetes
- 1st deadly grizzly attack recorded in nation’s largest park
- Dayton restaurant, bar support extending alcohol sale curfew