(CNN) – Jim Beam, the iconic bourbon brand, is giving people a chance to stay on its distillery grounds for just 23 dollars a night.
That’s the cost of a bottle of Jim Beam Black Bourbon.
The company said it wanted to give its customers a chance to live like the seven generations of master distillers.
The three-bedroom home was built in 1919.
It has a fully stocked bar and a backyard with a fire pit.
You can request to stay at the house through Airbnb.
Your stay includes a distillery tour, bourbon tasting and a good old southern barbecue.
And of course, all guests have to be 21 and older.
- Foundation in memory of Derrick Fudge planning first relief mission to Lake Charles after Laura and Sally storms
- Five people injured in US-35 crash between Beavercreek and Xenia
- Coronavirus in Ohio: 951 new cases, four new deaths reported Saturday
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- 16 shot, 2 fatally, at party in Rochester, police say