SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) – A 26-year-old man in South Bend, Indiana, has been sentenced to 55 years in prison for killing his ex-girlfriend by stabbing her 105 times.
According to the South Bend Tribune, Marshun Lloyd had been sending his ex-girlfriend, Ashley Starr, threatening text messages after she took out a no-contact order against him.
Starr was found dead in her home on March 10. Her autopsy showed she died of multiple stab wounds.
- American honey may contain traces of nuclear fallout from 50s and 60s: study
- ‘Vampire Facials’ spa owner linked to HIV cases in New Mexico faces 24 charges
- Teen fatally shot by Columbus police officer was student at Trotwood-Madison Schools
- Champaign County Public Health working to get COVID-19 vaccine to rural communities
- ‘Will we snap back?’: Economist predicts working remotely here to stay