(NBC) – A Florida hospital welcomed a couple of “Category 5 Cuties” during Hurricane Dorian.
These adorable babies were born at Orange Park Medical Center near Jacksonville this week.
The hospital shared photos of the precious newborns on its Facebook page Wednesday.
“I was in the hurricane evacuation plan” and “After a hurricane comes a rainbow” are just a few of the fantastic phrases printed on their onesies!
The babies have taken the internet by storm, proving they’re already a force to be reckoned with.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Snow will make a messy commute Monday
- Scott City fourth-grader rescues another student with Heimlich maneuver
- Three men found dead in Youngstown home
- Holiday heroes in Harrison Township helping tornado victims at annual tree lighting
- Coalition of Ohio motorcycle clubs donates thousands of dollars of toys to foster children in the Miami Valley