(NBC) – A Florida hospital welcomed a couple of “Category 5 Cuties” during Hurricane Dorian.
These adorable babies were born at Orange Park Medical Center near Jacksonville this week.
The hospital shared photos of the precious newborns on its Facebook page Wednesday.
“I was in the hurricane evacuation plan” and “After a hurricane comes a rainbow” are just a few of the fantastic phrases printed on their onesies!
The babies have taken the internet by storm, proving they’re already a force to be reckoned with.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 1,117 new cases, 40 additional deaths
- Coldwater duo arrested on drugs, paraphernalia charges
- Reds vs. Pirates weekend games postponed due to player’s positive COVID-19 test
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand halfway through August
- Q&A: What’s happening at the US Postal Service, and why?