SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has expanded an initial recall of dog food brands that may contain too much vitamin D, making your pet sick.
The expanded list of dry dog food products now includes:
- Nutrisca: Chicken and Chickpea Dry Dog Food
- Natural Life Pet Products: Chicken & Potato Dry Dog Food
- ANF, Inc.: ANF Lamb and Rice Dry Dog Food
- Lidi (Orlando brand): Orlando Grain Free Chicken & Chickpea Superfood Recipe Dog Food
- Kroger: Abound Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe Dog Food
- ELM Pet Foods, Inc.: ELM Chicken and Chickpea Recipe
- Ahold Delhaize: Nature's Promise Chicken & Brown Rice Dog Food, Nature's Place Real Country Chicken and Brown Rice Dog Food
The recall was first issued by Sunshine Mills, Inc., which produces brands Evolve Puppy, Sportsman's Pride Large Breed Puppy and Triumph Chicken and Rice Dog Food.
EECS said the goal is to keep prices down. They hope to do that by selling locally grown food.Read More »
Harrigan’s Tavern in Kettering hosted a 5 Saturday to raise money for various charities in the Miami Valley. Nearly 600 people came out to support developmental disabilities awareness month. The race benefits JDRF, the Alzheimer's Society, URS, and South Community.Read More »
Runners from across the Miami Valley gathered at Welcome Stadium Saturday morning for the annual "No Buts About It" 5K.Read More »
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Runners from across the Miami Valley gathered at Welcome Stadium in Dayton to support Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month.Read More »