The recent Facebook data breach has everyone concerned about their safety and security.
Facebook CEO Mark Zukerberg confirmed that users information have been compromised.
University of Dayton computer science professor, Rusty Baldwin, talks about the recent data breach.
You can download a copy of your information to prevent it from spreading it on the Internet without your knowledge.
Here’s how to download your Facebook data step by step:
1. Go to Facebook.com and access your account.
2. Go to the icons on the top right of the page and click on the arrow, which is the last icon all the way to the right.
3. Then a drop down menu will appear. Select settings to go to your Facebook data.
4. You will see this bar on the right side of your General Account Settings page.
5. All of your information will be in the center of the screen: Your username; email address with the account; etc. At the the bottom of the list there is a like to download a copy of your Facebook data. Click on download to start the process.
6. This screen will come up when you want to download your information. Click the green ‘Start my archive’ to download the data.
7. You will then have to enter your password to confirm downloading the data. It will send you and email when you can download your data.