(KVOA/NBC News) A Tucson, Arizona man is facing charges after an amazing car crash.
Police arrested 39-year-old Kai Scott after he was found with a large saguaro cactus lodged in the windshield of his car early Wednesday morning.
A roughly five-foot section of the cactus was in the car.
Scott was not seriously injured.
The Pima County Sheriff’s Department said he showed signs of impairment after the crash.
- Health care workers go on strike, demand protection against virus
- A first look at Ohio’s initial COVID-19 vaccine distribution plan
- Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree turns on, with virus restrictions
- Trump threatens to veto defense bill unless it ends protections for social media companies
- Hospitals dealing with nationwide shortage of nurses