(CNN/WDTN) – If you’re craving Chick-fil-A on Tuesday but don’t want to pay, then dress like a cow!
Tuesday is National Cow Appreciation Day and Chick-fil-A is celebrating by offering a free entree to customers who dress up like a cow.
The tradition is 15 years old and nearly 2 million people showed up in their bovine best in 2018.
The offer is valid from when stores open to 7 pm.
- DP&L reports nearly 2000 people without power
- Ohio CARES Act funding to help local businesses
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
- Arenas, stadiums find new life as safer options for voting
- Officials track down first-ever ‘murder hornet’ nest in Washington