(CNN) – Check your fridge — Dole Fresh Vegetables is recalling packages of baby spinach.
The company says a random sample tested positive for salmonella. The spinach being recalled has packaging with a “Use by” date of August 5.
The packages were distributed in ten states including New York, Virginia, Illinois, and Ohio. Dole urges people not to eat the spinach and to throw it out.
- Preble Shawnee voters to decide on two levies for schools
- Morris Furniture Co., Inc to open new showrooms
- Coronavirus: National and international health procedures
- Dayton Arcade ‘ahead of schedule’ in leasing out business offices
- Police call for backup during incident on Catalpa Drive