(CNN) – Check your fridge — Dole Fresh Vegetables is recalling packages of baby spinach.
The company says a random sample tested positive for salmonella. The spinach being recalled has packaging with a “Use by” date of August 5.
The packages were distributed in ten states including New York, Virginia, Illinois, and Ohio. Dole urges people not to eat the spinach and to throw it out.iPhone or Android. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- OSU Ryan Day announces Buckeyes new starting QB
- Controversial abortion bill may soon get redo in Congress
- Early Epstein accuser: Police could have stopped him in 1997
- Crash involving ODOT mowing truck shuts down road in Preble County
- 22 hearses carry more than 1,000 flower arrangements to Walmart Memorial site